Monday, August 10, 2009

Smooth Legs

OMG - O.M.G....

I said yes to my ten year old daughter when she asked (for the upteenth time) if she could shave her legs. The child is hairy. Very very hairy. She has had incredibly hairy legs for quite some time. But, it was starting to really bother her. She has brought it up several times. And has even had some teasing... So, when she asked, I said yes. I showed her how to do it - and my now TEN YEAR OLD has smooth legs. OMG.... This is the first yes that has actually hurt my heart. Not in a bad way - but in a bitter sweet way. I thought she was WAY too young - but in everything I've read - it's a pretty normal age I guess. Oh man...

I said yes to a doughnut today (nom nom nom)...

I said yes to going to Taekwondo - even though I REEEEEALY didn't want to.. But, I'm glad I did and it was good exercise. Especially after the doughnut.

I said yes to losing control and getting the out of control giggles over nothing with my daughter while waiting for the allergist. After he came in, we kept breaking up - we both had tears streaming down our faces. It was terribly embarrasing - but a laugh like that is better than ANY drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment