Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy But Not Awful

Today I got to work all day (Hubby had kid duty today - heh heh, I said duty!)

I was super busy all day, but not painfully so. I kinda liked it. Made me feel useful.

My 8 year old has been SUPER the last two days. He was an ass last week, but has been such a sweetie pie (I worry about some sort of bi-polar actual - he is really two separate kids). I think I'm going to take him to the local minor baseball game this weekend with a friend.. My daughter can't go to baseball games because of her peanut allergy, but I think my son would enjoy it. I had some special time with my daughter at baton nationals where we went to the zoo and had our toes done and went to a magic show, so I think a baseball game with my son and his best buddy would be perfect. We'll see.

Yes - I said yes to everything at work (making me a true YES MAN - and my boss isn't even around - he's currently on vacation.)

I suggested playing Skipbo (a card game) with my family after dinner. I said yes to watching Wheel of Fortune with my son after bath time before bed. I said no to mindless web surfing while the kids were awake... It made a difference to ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment